Anyone get ectopics(Like extra beats) when stressed or anxious that cause quick pain?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I noticed that when I'm stressed or anxious, or have had sodium or coffee(even decaf) as too much of that even since it contains some caffeine..I get ecopics but mine are NOT skipped beats but extra beats and they are sometimes less noticeable, then some are more noticable and then some are painful... and I notice the number/frequency is related to the amount of stress my body is in and how much lack of sleep I experience..I have no other symptoms. I never get them while working out ot active, which is a good sign. Only when I'm sitting, standing and in a tense mood and also underslept. I guess I'm not the only person on the planet with this reaction to stress or caffeine or am I?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

no you're not alone. Everyone's experience is different. Theyre real make you feel sad or depressed in my case because they can't be explained. We must try to deal with anxiety and not be super aware of our bodys responses. Much easier said than done. Good luck with your feelings. They're so much harder to get a hold on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.