Anyone got problems with balance

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello All fellow sufferers, does anyone experience being off balance and tingling when your sinuses are really bad. i ended up in A & E last night as i thought i was having a stroke.

I'd had a sinus headache all day and my ears felt they would explode, then suddenly i felt odd, my coordination was off i felt my arms, hand and head go tingly then when i got up my balance was off , i was going to one side, it has really scared me.

Today i just feel fragile.

Anyone else feel this ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have exactly that! I felt so bad at work on the computer I came home. I was feeling like I was going to faint. I'm left with bad pressure in my head and once I lay down at night I can hear the mucous cracking and popping behind my nose. Constant headache and off balance feeling. I feel for you

• Posted

thank you maria for replying to my question it means a to know im not the only one feeling like this as these feeling and sensations are really scary. iv been into work today but had to push myself to go and iv felt anxious all day if its going to happen again.

sorry your feeling the same its really not nice.

i hear my head thudding when i lay down and its all quiet at night ,drives mad i end up counting the thuds.

Are you back in work today, if so how was the day for you.?

When i can get a GP appointment im going to ask again to be referred to ENT , iv only asked three times so far.

Hope you feel better soon maria x

• Posted

You're definitely not the only one. Try not to over analyse every body movement because that stresses you out to. I haven't gone back to work as I'm still a bit dizzy and i know I'll end worse once I'm on that computer. I plan to try Tuesday next week. Tomorrow i can phone the hospital to make my ENT appointment which is good news. Hopefully you'll get your referal to x

• Posted

You probably have a sinus infection. Try a netty pot or Sudafed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.