Anyone had good results from magnesium flakes ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has had any experinces putting magnesium flakes in their bath or taking magnesium supplements? I have read that it can be good for our muscle pain and want to know if anyone else has had good experinces before I buy any? Hope tomorrow is a painless day for you all smile Holly

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

​There are many benefits of magnesium supplements like better sleep, decreased muscle pain and relaxation. Magnesium activates the enzymes in the body that control the absorption and utilisation of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Notably, magnesium-dependent enzymes are involved in the creation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary energy storage molecule in the body. Magnesium is also known to be critical in the proper use of calcium, which serves as a main conductor of the electric impulses in your body. I do try this often especially after workout, when my muscles are sore. It’s my favourite remedy!!! It not only helps you with muscle pain but also offers great relaxation. Alternatively you can also try magnesium oil to massage directly on your muscles or torso.
  • Posted

Hi Holly, yes I have magnesium flakes in my bath and do find them helpful, although obviously the effects don't last forever! But for a few hours afterwards my muscles feel much less painful. Good luck! xx
  • Posted

Hi holly how are you this morning,

I also read about all the positive results and went out and bought everything ( I must be desperate )

Unfortinatly my husband has decided to rip out our bathroom to replace it with a new one, he works all week so it's going to take him months

So I have not been able to soak my body in my magnesium crystals but have soaked my feet in a bowl of warm water with magnesium crystals for half an hour and this does make me feel very relaxed and I would say yes pain relieved slightly,

I also bought the magnisium spray I have rubbed this on my knee and shoulder pain and although I didn't like the smell when it first went on ( it doesn't last ) it worked a treat and would highly recommend it,

I also bought magnisium supplements but it's early days to notice any difference,

I know my list goes on sorry

I bought a vitamin B12 spray that goes under your tongue and a vitamin D

Again only been taking them three weeks, they taste nice 😃

Colloidal gold again been taking for three weeks,

But do you know writing this and actually thinking about how I'm feeling right now scanning my body with my mind I don't really hurt that much anywhere right now,

Wow Iv been in agony for months I just get up get on with things and put up,

Well maybe they are all helping ? Who knows

But I was in so much pain I went and bought everything people recommend on here,

I'd deffinatly give them a try,

( I'm not on commission either 😃 )

Hope my rambling helps a little

Gentle hugs

• Posted

Brilliant thanks for your replies everyone ! I will buy some and report back ! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.