Anyone had high heart rates/possible svt's from Seroquel?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello hello. Maybe someone can help me. Im 41 and healthy, workout 5 days a week. Ive been on Seroquel for 4 years for sleep and mood stabalizer. Recently Ive had a couple runs of SVT basically, high HR for 13 hours and another one for 24 hours. Both pretty scary. Metaprolol 25mg didnt do anything to help. I had tried to quit Seroquel cold turkey, and thats when the high HR's started. Even though Im back on 200mg a day of the Serquel, Im still getting the some random events. Im currently wearing the zio holter monitor so, but the doctors dont seem to know whats going on. The echo and ekg and blood work show I have a healthy heart. I started googling about the Seroquel and noticed people having issues with it.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.