Anyone had mrsa on vagina?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm currently waiting for test results to see if I have herpes I've been extremely depressed since the doctor even mentioned this as I have been with my partner for 10years. My question is has anyone had mrsa on their vaginal area and it resembled herpes? I had swabs done last year of my cervix which said there was a heavy growth of mrsa but the doctors said I didn't need treatment. I had bad itching and now have sores on my vaginal area and I have no idea how it would be herpes my now ex did cheat on me in 2017 but surely something would have been picked up on by then? I have reccurent thrush issues and so have had swabs done about 11 times alone last year surely if it was herpes at one of these times when I've been doctors/clinics they would have seen something? Honestly feel like my world has ended at the moment at the thought of having herpes.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If the problem didnt happen weeks after the sex with the cheating boyfriend, but years. It means the boyfriend has not given you herpes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.