Anyone had sinus cyst removed?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone has surgery to remove a sinus cyst? If so, how big was the cyst? What were your symptoms and did the surgery alleviate the symptoms?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have a maxillary sinus cyst on my left side. It takes up half the space. My symptoms are vast and are all left sided too. Headache, cheek/bone pain, ear pain, sore throat, gums sore, post nasal drip, cough. Facial pain in general. I’ve not had mine removed but I desperately want it to be. I’m in the uk and currently battling my consultant. 

Where are you? 😊

• Posted

Southeast U.S. I have one in the left side also. I sometimes have pressure/pain that seems to emanate from that area.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.