Anyone had symptoms like This?!?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So past 4 days I've had really bad stomach pains. Started suddenly and at first it was constant and crippling to make a 20 male role around in bed all day and night. Started bottom right of abdomen and kind of went across my waist line, called 111 they said didnt sound serious so went doctors he felt my tummy really bad pain came from bottom right it was really bad but no pain anywhere else. Well now if i

Press the bottom right its abit sore and tender but nothing like before but now it's really painful top left of tummy just below rib that isn't constant when lying down, it just a dull feeling until a wave comes that usually lasts 5-10 seconds but sometimes a minute or So, is constant when standing but still not as bad as the waves. The wave usually spreads across upper abdomen above belly button but sometimes goes down left side to waist line. Other symptoms: really bad head/dizziness, severe sweating, poor appetite, nausea, achy legs/ hot skin but having to go fully under quilt because I felt so cold, really tired.

Night 1:slept 11 hours, when I say slept I mean I woke up every 30 mins to an hour dripping with sweat on back/chest/arm pits and thirsty And bad head and achy legs and really hot face and nauseous.

Night 2: slept about 9 hours woke about every 2-3hours sweating all over and thirsty but not half as bad as night before. Still constant pain bottom right nausea and fever

Night 3: slept 10 hours woke like 3 times pain has shifted to top left/middle/left flank in waves not constant, sweating from back and arm pits but not chest as much and other symptoms reduced a fair bit but still uncomfortable and painful when a wave hits, head is feeling alot better but fever is still mild.

Night 4: slept 12 hours but I only woke twice,once to feed cat and once to go toilet and drink some water. Was sweating a little from back and armpits but alot better most other symptoms nearly gone if not gone apart from the pains which are still present.

Doctor thought It was a stomach virus but would it cause such pain? Anyone had similar symptoms from something you have been diagnosed with? Let me know thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you continue to run fever I would go back to ER, son-in-law's dismissed appentdicitis, when they eventually did a ultrasound they found a abecessed appentidicitis, as the Dr said thank goodness his body had confined the infection.  In pain for about 2 weeks prior to surgery, but never been better since.

• Posted

It sounds like appendicitis but you'll need a cat-scan. This will tell you if there is any inflammation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.