Anyone have 5 Mona Lisa treatments

Posted , 1 user is following.

Fourth treatment was July 30 2018.  Don’t have LS.  Not having or planning on having sex.  Still have dryness that comes and goes.  Much improved but still have discomfort.  Use Premarin 3 x a week.  Fingertip on the inside and use on the outside and around urethra of Premarin.  Anyone experience anything like this.  I have VA and no other vulva diseases.  Would a 5 Mona Lisa help or be a waste of money.  Anyone have any info that might help me?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Fern I had my fourth treatment about 6 weeks ago having been symptom free for about 8 months from the last ones but it hasn't been as successful this time as I am still getting very sore and dry on the labia and just inside.  But I haven't had a UTI and the upper part seems improved again.  I have resigned myself to having to have a treatment every year or less.  Personally I dont think having another treatment will make things any better perhaps worsen it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.