Anyone have bladder prolapse?

Posted , 3 users are following.

My inside was burning yesterday, and I inserted some monistat, with my finger, and felt some sort of lump in my vagi, do you think it could be my bladder falling into my vagina? I am 58 had 3 kids all over 9 lbs, they are all grown, have not been sexually active for over 12 years and haven't been to OBGYN for about that long cause I haven't had a reason too, I'm going this Friday, does anyone know anything about bladder prolapse? Perhaps that's what the lump could be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It could be uterus, bladder or bowel prolapsing.  Any of these are common in ladies of your age and over who have had large babies. Hope your doctor gives you an insight into what is going on and the possible treatments.

Do let us know what your obgyn says.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.