Anyone have experience with medicupping for pseudogout?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Went for a massage and the practitioner used nedicupping on my knees. The fluid shifted in appearance, and seems to be draining. Lot less pain after treatment.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

What is nedicupping.
    • Posted

Hi,

It is medicupping. Spell check changed it. It is a take off on cupping, but much smaller cups and electrical. It pulls the skin out where it is placed. The therapist pulled at different angles and created channel s for the fluids to drain. My knees , which were qui t e full of fluid , changed shape, and now a day later are not as swollen and I am not in as much pain and walking better. Cupping made the national scene when Michael P helps had it done in the Olympics.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.