Posted , 6 users are following.
so, I'm just wondering, I've read a lot of posts about withdrawls, and I've got all the symptoms and feeling like death warmed up at the moment. Have been weaning off for three months now, and been on 37.5mg for a month. My philosophy had been that, once my body had levelled out on that particular dosage, I'd cut to the next ... so, here I am on nothing since last Wednesday (Tuesday today here in NZ) and suffering like crazy, but thinking one of two things!!. I either ride the wave, and surely, surely I'll feel better soon??? Right??? OR, to go back on the 37.5mg for longer!! But, if I do that, won't I just be delaying the inevitable?? I mean from what I've read, the side effects are inevitable no matter what I do ... I'm self medicating with pain killers, antihisthamene, and Coconut oil. Can't take Omega 3 as that by itself used to give me brain zaps so not sure what my options are here? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-)
0 likes, 85 replies