Anyone have whole body tingling and buzzy feeling inside?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i get awful inner body feelings. like internal tremors where im 'aware' of movement inside my body pretty much constantly. like ants crawling around. i also get an awful lot of tingling in every part of my body.

it makes it hard to get yo sleep because im never at peace.

when im busy through the day i dont notice it much thankfully, but as soon as im resting i can feel it.

it started about three months ago in my fingers and now all over my body. im not diabetic - ive been checked.

im in good health and 59 years old. female.

im on LOSARTAN POTASSIUM AND PROPRANANOL. not sure if meds are causing this.

its not anxiety- im really calm.

can anyone help?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there,

I get the weird tingling/shakey feeling inside but not all the time and put mine down to having cfs/me.

just curious as to why you take those particular mediations? is it heart related? also, did the symptoms start when you started taking them or is this a new issue and you've been taking them a while?

I would definitely be asking my GP what it was if I was getting these symptoms all the time, just for peace of mind.

Beverley

• Posted

hi thanks for response

Losartan fir high BP and Proprananol for rapid heart beat.

yes symptoms have started since taking them.

• Posted

Ok, I 'd mention to GP as sounds like could be linked. let us know what they say?

Beverley

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.