Anyone here with Angiomyolipoma and tailbone pain (coccyx pain)?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been struggling with tailbone pain for over 14 months. Also, 2 years of right side FRONT pain for over 2 years. I had an Angiomyolipoma discovered in 2012, after a kidney stone surgery. It was measuring 1.2 cm, right kidney. This year, the ultrasound is showing a growth to 2.5 cm. Lately, my right side pain is radiating to the back from time to time and is waking me at night.

I am starting to think the tailbone pain is actually from the kidney. I work on a computer and sitting is very painful for me. Anyone else here with Angiomyolipoma and tailbone pain? I found another post on a forum from UK, a lady saying she had MRI done because of a coccyx pain and she discovered she has Angiomyolipomas on both kidneys.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have an Angiomyolipoma on my right kidney. Discovered in 2018 with size about 2.2 cm and now it is 2.6 cm. I do not have symptoms. I just wonder what your Dr suggests for your case.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.