Anyone know...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello ladies I know this is irrelevant to this forum but there are so many of you here that know and been through a lot. So my 18 yr. old that is neither sexually active nor on the pill has had spotting the last 2 months a week after her period. I guess my question is have any of you ever heard of this happening?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Donna

i am just going through a few tests because of this, everything ok so far, but my doctor said to me, that any spotting at all should always be checked out, so if I was you I'd book an appointment, I'm sure it won't be anything, but it's always best to know what it is.

• Posted

Donna, while I agree with Sue, please keep in mind that your daughter's system is just gearing up and getting into balance.  My guess would be that spotting at the beginning of her cycle, might be nothing more than a slow start and some lower than normal estrogen levels.  

• Posted

I agree that she is young and her hormons might still be settling. Also I guess if she is going through some stressful time this may already be effecting her cycle and hormone. But I think it is best to talk to a professional and get their opinions. Best to your young lady.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.