Anyone know how long Mandatory Reconsideration are taking

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am wondering if anyone knows roughly how long mandatory reconsiderations are taking for PIP?

I suffer with bipolar disorder and recently put in for my MR it was disallowed on 27th July so MR was approx start of Aug? Just wondering if anyone knows anything that could help thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Letter says 14 days but mine 1 month rang them every week asking

Yours is way too long

Ring Monday

• Posted

Hey Hun without sounding nosey did you get your claim awarded again?

Mine has defo been over a month now so I will be ringing Monday thank you for your help. I ring a lot every time I ring however I just get told it's still been looked at and a decision hasn't been made. I've been asking for a copy of my assessment report since 27th July and still have not received one. Ridiculous. Lol thank you for responding

• Posted

I had a mandotorey reconsideration for pip I was on Dla life awarded put on pip had a asment from a tosers got 2 points had a mandotorey reconsideration 11 points 3weeks
    • Posted

'Atosers' that's so funny hahaha took me a second to figure it out! Lol nd so mines taking longer than it should thenrolleyes does 11 points mean you qualified for standard rate again? X

• Posted

Yes for care only but I may re apply as I know have IBS ON TOP WHICH RESULTS in a lose off bowel resulting in changing cloths at least 4 time a mouth just wored that it may result in another face two face with a tosers as my pip awared till August 2018
    • Posted

The lBs has only been diagnosed this last eight weeks though got supporting letter from gp

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.