ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REACH HAPPYGUY???

Posted , 4 users are following.

I see a post from Happyguy, and his opener sounds like he's in trouble, but I can't get through to read whole post and reply. I also don't know the numbers after his name, and there seems to be 5 people with that title.

2 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

• Posted

No numbers cia. Just happyguy gold design in his icon. Posted two hours ago.
  • Posted

My post posted. He seems kind of down. Haven't gotten a reply.

• Posted

A couple of others couldn't get through either. I'm so glad you did. Thank a lot for letting me know you sweet thing.biggrin

• Posted

I'm alright. Just very depressed and have those anxiety symptoms. I am still down, but what you did to reach me is really amazing. Thanks smile

• Posted

It actually feels good to know that people care about me. Thanks a lot smile

• Posted

Of course we care about you, you noodle! It was awful not being able to get a hold of you. I tried loads of times ( and I'm damn sure so did all your other friends) and all I got was "error" message. Scared the hell out of me! Added 10 years on my age in a matter of hours. Years, I might add, I can ill afford...I will need a week in a private retreat to recover from the fright! I'll send you the bill...Thank God you're okaysmile

All's well that ends well.

Big hugs, Helen

• Posted

LOL! Like we don't have enough to worry about? Aw honey, you are safe that is all that matters. Cia is awesome! Started the ball rolling so to speak. Our very own Earthly Angel watching over us all.

• Posted

The sit was doing some very strange things yesterday. One of them was they lost you. We had to find you and make sure you were alright. I for one am so very glad to hear from you.

I reported that we couldn't find you to the moderator. It would be very helpful if you would report it personally to them.  I contacted them so many times, I'm not sure they took me seriously, even used your moniker Happy guy.

Just click on any post where it says...report this....  type in the white space that you posted a new discusion and it went to the error page. sign Happy guy. Then send it. Thanks, Honey...don't want to lose you again.biggrin

• Posted

Helen, would you report what happened with Happyguy to the monitor? I complained about so many glitches yesterday they may not believe me. The same thing happened with Jasboon, so he never got any answers.

Also, for about 24 hours now, the time between writing a reply and it clearing and printing has been taking 70 seconds to 2 minutes, instead of you usual 5 to 10 seconds...very frustrating. Did that happen to you? it's still doing it today.  Please let me know, and if it is happening to you, please report that too.

• Posted

Of course I will report it. I too have had problems with reply delays, email notifications not alerting me in my email box ( I hate that. I don't want people to think I am ignoring them ) Also, sometimes I try to respond to an email and when I click on to view it on the site, it won't go to the site..just the lines of dots showing it is "trying"

It's trying me as well! Very trying!

• Posted

I saw my name on a discussion on the phone. I was like whaaaaat is thissss? That's me ? I replied as soon as I could. You and helen are really good human beings and many people could learn from you. Thanks for all replies and everything you did for not only me, but to all other people too.

I did have few problems with replying few times, but I just repeated it few times and it worked.

• Posted

Will you do me the favor of reporting it? They tend to not do anything unless more than one person reports it. Thanks, and once again...I breathe a sigh of relief that you are okay.
    • Posted

Nah, not me! Cia tutors me. She keeps me in check when I go off the rails, an occurence that is far too frequentcry I have learned so much from her. She is our Earthly Angel and our Earthly Momma all rolled into one!

• Posted

How do I report it again ? I just click on the flag that is on that post ?
    • Posted

Cia, honey, I am going to pm you my email address. I would freak out big time if I lost touch with you smile

• Posted

Yesterday was a mess of glitches, among them, many double postings 2 or 3 minutes apart. I'm sure they got tired of me reporting things. They seem to ignore complaints until more than one person speaks up. Thanks for adding your voice. They are now messing with "The Dynamic duo."  Actually, since Happyguy will report also, "The Dynamic Trio." This time lag is driving me battier than I already am.eek

• Posted

Yes, then don't pick one of their choices...write what happened in the white space, and send.

• Posted

It's not the first time either! I had pm from one of the Forum members who was in dire need of reassurance. I didn't get the pm for ages and then responding wouldn't go through. I watched those little bars flipping past my frantic eyeballs for hours..and you know I have eye problems. I had to keep on trying for ages before it finally was sent. I was in a state of panic because I was imagining the poor boy thinking that I couldn't be bothered. Imagine feeling ignored when you're already in a "state"!

It's been driving me bonkers all week!

• Posted

Wait until dear Lisa gets the bit between her teeth! Prepare for fireworks!
    • Posted

Three more new discussions in the past half hour went to the error page.
    • Posted

Oh dear sad I hope this can be sorted out. The Forum members need to keep in touch when in dire need. I'm sure Patient Info will look into it. They know they are invaluable to their members

• Posted

Me too! It's a great Forum for it's members. I'm sure it will be dealt with. It's certainly the one with the most members...a sad indicative of how many suffere Anxiety related illnesses

• Posted

Hi all,

I have seen all of the reports and am aware of the problems which I have reported to the developers. I was delayed in replying as it is also affecting my moderating so have been busy with that all day smile. I will follow up with them again tomorrow but they are investigating performance issues etc.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Thank you so very much, Alan. It's good to know you are on this. It must be frustrating for you also. I know we all appreciate you letting us know what is going on. Again, thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.