anyone know what is it

Posted , 6 users are following.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

some of them resemble genital warts

i would go see your ob to be sure.

you can try the vinegar test it is NOT by anymeans a diagnosis, or 100% accurate but if you dab some on the spots and they turn white they COULD be warts.

HPV is very common so if it is, its not the end of the world. alot if people have them removed and they never return.

• Posted

I had two months ago and I had a laser operation and it disappeared, but it was different from this and it was painful and I used to feel a severe itch all the time, but this does not hurt and I do not feel it. I will go to the doctor, but I am on a trip and I am worried about it so I wanted to reassure

• Edited

i have the same problem i went to a doctor and she said it herpes even tho i have no symptoms and not itchy or painful however i did the herpes test and it was negative and now im doing the warts test and waiting for my result please keep me updated cuz it looks like mine

• Edited

okay i will update

and you update here after warts test please😢

• Posted

your doctor said herpes but the test was negative? was it a swab or blood?

• Edited

The doctor was not good at all she only gave me the diagnose without running any tests so after 3 weeks i went to a laboratory by myself and asked for herpes test which was blood test (herpes simplex igM) and it came out negative I didn’t go back to that doctor or run any other tests about the herpes because I don’t believe it’s herpes

• Posted

so happy that you advocated for yourself!

• Posted

update

my test came out and it was negative

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.