Anyone know what’s wrong with me

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys ive had these symptoms since 2018 after i drank beet juice

it started with me getting pain in my lower left abdomen

and then after the pain subsided i started getting this weird sensation where my head felt like it was doing a flip. next one day i felt really sick and i had a massive headache that went away the next day. never had a headache that bad

and then that changed to me feeling completely dizzy when walking and this lasted 2 weeks

after that i started to get "ice pick" headaches which are like sudden sharp pains in the top of my head which lasted a few seconds and happened twice to three times a day, sometimes on the top left side and other times on the right

then this went away and i started noticing that my ears were ringing and whenever i swallow my ears pop

i also noticed when i put my head down for example to grab something from under the couch, i fee this pressure build up into both ears and my nose/palate

all symptoms are gone now other than the heaviness when putting my head down+the ear popping and i also occasionally get these weird nerve like pains in my head at the top

please help im 21 and im seriously scared

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

ive been dealing with similar for 2 years. mine come and go, just came back worse 2 months ago. gonna try 2nd opinion tuesday. im 47 and male healthy

• Posted

Hi Stephanie,

I can understand why the symptoms seem worrying, but in my experience from having different types of headaches they are nothing to worry about and indeed this always makes the symptoms feel worse.

I am not sure if the link is with beetroot juice, it seems unlikely. You may have got the abdominal pains, due to the acid nature if beetroot juice.

You could have a chronic sinus infection or it could be cluster headache and I have had these on many occasions.

I certainly think you need a check up with your Dr, to rule out things as much as rule in them.

If he/she mentions cluster headache, then I would suggest Sumatriptan, you can get it in tablet form, injection and a nasal spray. It works very quickly to get rid of your headache, but you need a preventative too.

My guess is this is sinus infection and you will need antibiotics and nasal decongestant.

I hope this helps Stephanie, try not to worry.

Let me know how you get on please.

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.