Anyone knows what problem is this?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i scrapped the place after fell on concrete few years back. it never healed. i used some skin topical, helped a bit but still there. a so i stopped and recent years it has been very very ichy. i can't resist to scratch the place from time to time. later i found apply bandaid helpedto alieve the ichy but then the small ones came up after i was experience icy where band-aid was stick on after i worn them for few days.

what to do to fix it? or what is it on the first place?

File size is too big

i scrapped the place after fell on concrete few years back. it never healed. i used some skin topical, helped a bit but still there. a so i stopped and recent years it has been very very ichy. i can't resist to scratch the place from time to time. later i found apply bandaid helpedto alieve the ichy but then the small ones came up after i was experience icy where band-aid was stick on after i worn them for few days.

what to do to fix it? or what is it on the first place?

File size is too bigFile size is too big

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

the mobile version of the site is absolute garbage... i will post picture later sorry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.