Anyone local

Posted , 27 users are following.

Ever wonder if any of us are close logistically ?

I wonder that and maybe do lunch sometime or walk together ??

1 like, 105 replies

105 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Pam, that would be nice wouldn't it?! Im in Ca....where are you?

• Posted

I live in Kentucky 3 miles from Fort Knox anyone in my area?
    • Posted

I live in Iowa , walking and lunching seems out of the question smile

• Posted

I live in Iowa. We moved my daughter to northern kentucky in August . Lovely state from.what I saw
    • Posted

The awesome Bluegrass state and I love Kentucky's bird the beautiful Red Cardnial! 

• Posted

I live in Kentucky 3 miles from Fort Knox anyone in my area?  Would be nice to have a Skype meet once a month where can can all conference verbally :-) show our pic if a person chooses too. Just a thought :-)

• Posted

I live in Kent England. Such a shame we don't live closer together I could do with a friend and a chat x

• Posted

Hi michelle and all you other ladies, I'm in dorset.

I could do with friends that understand, maybe WhatsApp is the way to go 😂😂

Karen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.