Anyone mid-month issues??

Posted , 6 users are following.

just wondering if anyone else gets their "heavy head anxious chest tight shoulders weirdness lump in throat" total "OFFness" midmonth during your cycle?

i realized today as im feeling this way, i started my period on may 27th, which puts me right around mid-cycle today and im feeling SOOOOO WEIRD

Need some confirmation someone else gets their weirdness then lol

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI, ive had those symptoms for years

stress or worry and fatigue bring those symptoms on. its acid and stomach problems that cause lump in throat and trouble breathing .

correct your posture upright, eat slowly, drink lots of mineral water, do deep breathing daily, dont eat fatty foods and chocolate, they soften the sphincter that lets acid up, eat healthy natural produce and just try not to take life seriously

Hope that helps a bit xxx

• Posted

im 49 and just finished my cycle, very lite period i have this weird feeling in my throat like a tightness at the bottom. have sinus issues in the morning, but its weird it comes and goes but then i start thinking about it and it makes it worse, i have total health anxiety

• Posted

Yes dear me too having these issues during mid of my cycle . My Meno symtoms become worst at that time.

I think mid of cycle time is ovulation time and our hormanes level changes alot and we r having these issues.

• Posted

ohh iyeah i too feel terrible during my mid ycle. 4-7-8 breathing method works for my pounding heart. other thing i feel is low sugar type and upper chest pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.