Anyone notice a difference between wheat in Europe and the USA?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I have been on a gluten free diet and it seems to help with reduced inflammation as well as the biologic drug but has anyone noticed a difference in the wheat products in Europe that it doesn't cause inflammation?

Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i know that there is a LONDON As diet that cuts out gluten.

• Posted

I heard there might be a difference in bread etc in Italy from the wheat in the US. I had wheat in Greece and Spain and Portugal before and it seemed ok, didn't increase my inflammation but that was before i was gluten free so I can't be sure. I have been gluten free for a year and wondered if anyone else is doing that elsewhere and whether that applies to Europe. Thanks for your reply!

Good to know that people do that for AS in the UK.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.