Anyone on here from Leeds that suffers with anxiety?

Posted , 6 users are following.

So today has been a good day. Been really good up until now. I walked to the train ration after work and started getting headache. Got into the station then started feeling like I wasn't really there? I know I make my symptoms worse by panicking so did some deep breathing and calmed down a bit. I would love to meet someone for a coffee or a drink just to see if this really is anxiety

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kirsty!

I'm experiencing those exact symptoms at the moment. I get headaches frequently and I do feel like im not really here often too, especially when I've just woke up, it's too quiet or I'm out and about. 

I live pretty close to Leeds, it's about a 20 minute train ride away smile 

• Posted

Depersonalization, it's a symptom of anxiety/panic. I'm not from leeds but thought I might help.

Good luck

• Posted

Also a word of caution. Be careful who you meet up with from the internet. Meet in a public place.
  • Posted

I'm sure that is  anxiety as it responded to breathing 

had you had anything to eat drink  and if so what 

What was it 

• Posted

Yes I've eaten fine today. I'm just constantly worried as I don't feel with it at all and got a pain under left rib cage 
  • Posted

Hi there. My advise is to drink plenty of water. And snack every 3 hours. Eat a banana or an apple or a mars bar. Because if your blood sugar level gets low you will start to feel a bit crap or tired. Or get a head ache. Then you will start worrying and have an anxiety attack. This works for me. Hope this helps xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.