Anyone out there? 😞

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello just came across this site. anyone out there? i sure could use someone to talk to. few months ago i called suicide (only time i ever called) hotline and i felt like i was bother the person on the other end. i guess my urgency wasn't important enough to her. i felt rushed by her and ended my conversation with her. actually. she acted like she gad no time for me. anyone out there? anyone?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

yes we are here. So whatโ€™s going on? Are you feeling depressed?

• Edited

Everything gets better with time, focus on yourself find hobbies, I promise it gets better. Suicide is never the answer, you were gifted with the life you have make the most of it while you can, trust the process it will get better.

• Posted

ive had the same experience with hotlines, i think they have like 10 minutes to talk until they have to move on, or at least this is what it felt like. i hate calling. sometimes they help but its rare. still call if you need though, they need to do their job.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.