anyone out there ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have been having physical pain and i dont know how to control it or tell myself that nothing major is happening besides my anxiety.. like i have a constant left arm pain and when i look it up they mention heart attack and i immediately go to the ER. it happen so many times and all times test is nothing.. my recent visit was last week and again nothing.. doctor just mention that might be muscle ache...

i sleep with this pain and i wake up feeling better just to have the pain again in the middle of work..

its frustrating.. its scary... i wish i didnt google it and now i have to live with it...

when i took diclofenac, the pain on my left arm subside for the night and it return in the morning..

i always try to stay calm and not think heart attack.. im 28, and although my mom has lupus and my grandmother died from coronary artery disease , doctors all mention nothing is unusual..

why is this happening to me ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.