Anyone out there that ribs hurt when you move a certain way...takes the breath away.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone out there that your ribs hurt with sudden movement taking your breath away.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes me.. Fibro always comes with costocondritis ..I have this pain when I move or when I deep breathsad
  • Posted

Oh yes, this happens quite regularly with me, to me it feels as though my insides are getting trapped in my rib cage. Very painful takes my breath away.
  • Posted

I have pain in my ribs but not at the front it's on both sides where you would put your hands on your hips but about 5 inches higher. It's the only way I can describe where the pain is. It's particularly bad if I've vomited and will last for several days.

• Posted

Mine is at the same spot but only on right side..in the back the last rib ..It’s about 5 inches above the hip ..what do you do for it?! I use heat pad and it kinda works 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.