Anyone similar

Posted , 3 users are following.

Did you ever hate someone so much because of the pain they caused you and think to yourself and wonder could your life have been so much better if you had never met them or crossed paths with them . That's Me. I hate authority . I hate people who think they have power over you or who think they can control you to a certain extent . I hate rules and regulations . And having to behave in a certain way or have a certain persona just because you hold a certain title . I hate schools and teachers and what they stand for and represent . With all their power and control they haven't really taught me a whole lot .. made me happy or showed me what life is really about ... they mostly put fear into me and helped to institutionalise me into someone that listens stays quiet and is afraid or else in awe of mr or mrs whatever. And that's the very same reason I dislike work . Why can't we all be real with one another and just talk like two strangers would if they were sitting beside one another on a bench in the park . I just think work and school have destroyed many aspects of what life is really about .

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I can't say that I have had that experience, but I do know that to be happy you need to let the hate go. All that hate will burn you up. Experiences you are seeking are out there, there are better places. Let go of the hate, seek what's makes you happy and surround yourself with those people. Follow your bliss. Don't let anyone define how you view the world, remove yourself from places like that. You have made it through. Go create the world and surroundings you seek.

• Posted

Honestly I don't hate, but I won't be controlled and I won't drown anymore for the sake of pleasing others, each chapter of our lives builds experience I don't dwell on the past I just know I survived the bad times and live to tell the tale, life is like a rollercoaster you just have to ride it, or my favourite quote is life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the ?? rain. Hold on to the good times and cherish them move away from the bad and leave it in the past where it belongs look at yourself be who you want to be only then can you find happiness week 6 20mg ??If I can do it so can you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.