Anyone successfully tapered off mirtazapine???

Posted , 8 users are following.

would like to hear any success stories of anyone who has come off mirtazapine,and their story,that may give us all hope please!

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, when I was on it I would sleep for at least 12 hors and still be tired. They told me it's because it's a sedative. They swapped me onto sertraline and I'm fine on it. I have vivid dreams anyway but the mirtazapine made me unaware if it was real even after I woke up from about 20mins I couldn't be 100% if it actually happened. I would only recommend taking this if you struggle sleeping but only for a short time. Hope this helps a little x

• Posted

Thank you for taking time to reply,glad you are fine on setriline.
  • Posted

I also became really emotionless. Completely numb it wasn't nice x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.