Anyone suffer stomach pain from Chiari?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm having nerve pain in my stomach with constipation and diarrhea.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Apple62

As a chiari sufferer i have ins but it has never been linked to my chiari. However that doesn't mean to say for you its not connected I know it can affect the bladder.

As a chiari sufferer can I suggested you search for chiari support on facebook. I am admin for this site and it is a closed support group which I have found very supportive and has helped me so much since my decompression surgery 16 weeks ago. There will be somebody on this support site who will be able to help but also support you with your chiari malformation symptoms. Again the site is called chiari support.

Regards

Jaquie x

• Posted

Hi Apple,

I used to have it prior to my op. but I am 70% better now, my bladdder still a little weak, however I have been doing lots of pelvic exercises so I am getting better each week, bowel also the same..its getting more normal each mnth, my op was 9 mnths ago, only just 3 weeks ago, I started to have gentle exercises and a brisk walk

• Posted

Just try to encourage yourself and make the mst each day... dont think about the next day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.