Anyone taken red clover? Or similar supplements

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone tried red clover to help with the menopause? More for flushes really. Just wondering what supplements folk have tried that have helped.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Reb, I dont know where you are, I am in UK and I take a high strength menopause supplement called PHYTO. SOYA made byva company called ARKOPHARMA it maybe that these are availble worldwide. But together with my HRT I am making slow but sure progress. XXX
    • Posted

Hi Tina, I'm in the UK too so thanks for your reply :-)

• Posted

Hey Reb, I got my supplement from Boots online. Amazon do alot of supplements and they may have it a bit cheaper but it does seem to be working! XX
    • Posted

That's good to know!! I just need a miracle at the moment, so don't mind what I pay lol x

• Posted

Hi, I tried red clover but didn't feel it helped. But when I took sage, it got rid of flushes, and everything else. I bought in a pill, after several friends, in the medical field, also took it and had luck getting rid of symptoms. Stay away from any soy products as soy is not only a hormone disruptor but it also messes up thyroid function. We always warn patients to avoid soy.

• Posted

Sochima thank you for your comment on the soya, I love sushi but also I have thyroid problems. I am 54 almost a year menopause trying to control naturally anxiety and hormone all menopause related 
    • Posted

Sage is something else I might consider.. Any possible side effects with this do you know? Thank you smile
  • Posted

Heard a lot of good things about Red Clover. Ive ordered the blossom/herb from A and plan to mix with olive oil and steep and apply on lady parts...those parts feel terrible

what say ?

• Posted

Hi Reb, did you know you can grow red clover on your windowsil without soil. It just takes 7 days. Theres a book out about that tells you how to grow your own HRT, it has all the science and tell you all the foods and (sprouted and other) that have plant oestrogen and progesterone.  Good luck
    • Posted

Grow your own HRT? That's genius!! Now that is something I will certainly look into! Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.