Anyone Taking Duloxetine?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been taking Duloxetine for 6 months (90 mg for 3 months). I would like to know your experience with Duloxetine.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

facebook group cymbalta hurts worst join the group and lots of info there im done with it it just about killed me

• Posted

I know it might cause liver problems. I just have my blood work. My doctor did not say anything about my liver.

• Posted

im not on it now but when i was it was with imipramine. i think it helped but made me very tired. i was usually only on 30mg

im thinking of going back on.

how are you feeling on it?

larry

• Posted

Hi Larry,

I feel tired, too. But, I don't know if anxiety caused the tiredness. But, I feel better than before taking the medication.

How long did you take the Duloxetine? Were you feel back to yourself while you were taking it?

• Posted

i was on it a few different times. i was on imipramine at the same time. it was added for pain which causes me anxiety. i was taken off it last year as i started getting shakes. however, since im still feeling the same, dont think that was the cause. it definately helped when i was on it.

• Posted

Thank you, Larry. I want to get back to normal badly. I will see my doctor in 2 months. I am thinking whether I should call in to see him earlier.

• Posted

CYMBALTA IS HORRIBLE. DONT DO IT.

• Posted

Hi Ginger,

I am on it for 6 months already. I had some improvement. I am wondering if someone got back to normal from Duloxetine. I tried a lot of antidepressants, this one does not have many side effects. I plan to use it to get back to normal and then thinking to switch medication later.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.