Anyone tell me what this is?

Posted , 2 users are following.

so....i had a sore throat back in december...loat my voice, had a cough etc...afterwards my throat didnt feel right, went to see GP she said it still looked slightly infected from possible laryngitis...got antibiotics...not sure if it did out but i never had a sore throat at the time anyways just feeling of lump and post nasal drip. but now i have a sore throat again!! my son has had a stuffy nose so i assumed ive caused it from him...i rarely get sore throats but recently ive been so aware of my throat ( i have health anxiety) so that doesnt help. i took a pic of my throat...been taking pics since december but thought id do another this morning with it being sore (never used to in the past) but anyways im confused as to what the white things behind my tonsils are! only came this morning, ill upload a pic...im seeing my dentist tuesday for a different issue so will ask him but wondering if anyone experienced this......

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have some thing similar....did you find the cause and cured it?

this how my throat looks now...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.