Anyone there who suffers from health anxiety?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Need some comfort sad 

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yep I do. What's up flower? 
    • Posted

So many things:

Dizzy spells

Random pains

Weak arms and legs, mainly the left arm

Vision problems,,,, my eyes feel blurred and crossed almost

Just strange sensations like I'm going to faint sad xx

• Posted

I do. Constantly.! The fear of dying!! And fear of having something wrong with my immune system all over....
  • Posted

Rhinna45855 I have been there be. I understand what u mean. Do u take meds for anything?
    • Posted

Yeah I was taking fluoxitine 40mg for 4 years then they suddenly stopped working now I'm on 15 mg mirtazapine and 20mg fluoxitine.... I'm better in that before I was taking mirtazapone I wouldn't come out of the house... And now... Even though its a struggle. .. I come to work and imntrying to live a normal life x
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel as I've been dealing with this 8 years now. You will be okay. I'm here for you as are all of us on this forum. Here to chat if you need anything. Deep breaths. Stay strong. CMar xx
    • Posted

It just feels solo real!!! And I worry I'm like... Say if this time it is real and no one will listen cos of all the other times when it was false so I worry that if I do pass out or something bad happens no one will help cos they'll think its just my anxiety sad
    • Posted

Please try to keep telling yourself that you are okay. That's the hardest thing we have to overcome. I know. I have ended up in the ER hundreds of time thinking each time that this is it. My family and friends are tired of it. I feel like I'm on my own. But I'm trying everything to remain calm and tell myself that it's just anxiety. We will be okay. You will be okay. Here for you. Stay strong. xx
  • Posted

Hello rhianna

Well now, you are taking ONE BIG STEP by going to work.  So you can do it!  It is all about perseverence....plus some help from meds.  TRAIN BRAIN is a good mantra.  It is not easy, but try to not be so aware of your mind and body and concentrate on the good/better things.  It does pay off.  Your meds will keep you steady.  So PLEASE keep trying.  Good Luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.