Anyone tried CBD oil to help them sleep?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've suffered with insomnia for several years. Can easily get to sleep but wake several times in the night and struggle to drift off again. Tried everything over the years and now thinking of trying CBD oil.

Any advice on dosage would be much appreciated - thanks.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

I took CBD oil for several months without it helping my insomnia. Like you I usually get off to sleep but waken after two hours and then up and down all night. Its like homeopathy if you believe in it works.

I bought one of the most expensive one and the dosage was 0.7ml, one dropper full and not to exceed the dosage.

• Posted

Cbd probably won't help you sleep it mellows me out thc works better for sleep It's just trial and error.

• Posted

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for your reply.

I thought THC gets you high.... ? sorry im very new to all of this.

• Posted

CBD wasnt helping me sleep.

• Edited

thank you for letting me know - im not going to bother with cbd oil

• Edited

Try drinking a glass of hot adult formula milk 1 hour before sleep. It might help. If you could drink 2 glasses a day but space it out or you end up going to the toilet middle of the night.

Google how digital devices have blue light which disrupt sleep. Try install apps like twilight to switch your phone to block blue light and see if it helps. You could also try not to look at digital devices 1 to 2 hours before bed. It does disrupt your sleep. You might want to try getting a pair of block blue light glasses and wear it few hours before sleep. It will help.

Soak your feet in a small basin before bed in slightly hot water. It helps too.

I never try CBD oil but I do know magnesium oil sleep spray does help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.