Anyone tried normison

Posted , 3 users are following.

Doctor gave me normison, they're sleep tablets wondering if anyone else has tried em. Apprently they're really good and aren't addictive and don't make you feel weird in the morning. Anyone tried em.

Thanks 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Game,

yes,I have tried one of the many in the benzo class of medications and it I had to do it all over again this is the one I would choose having gone through three other medications and the side effects were horrid.

im so glad you have a good doctor! Right choice.

they are addictive though so be careful don't go up on this medication as it is very very hard to get off. Also don't stop abruptly.

if you stay on a moderate dose you should be more than ok with this for sleeping.

good luck and I'm glad you have the right meds it's makes a world of difference.

• Posted

Thanks, good to know they are pretty good hopefully I don't get to dependent on them.

• Posted

Yeah but the very good news are they are the best for anxiety or sleep no side effects and best medication I've ever taken

glad to hear you got this instead of a dozen others that are awful!

sweet dreams...

• Posted

No not over the counter ...infact most doctors are reluctant to prescribe but it is no more addictive that these AD they give out and it has no side effects for me.

good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.