Anyone tried PRP ovarian rejuvenation treatment for menopause?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I've been looking into PRP ovarian rejuvenation treatment. Although it may only last 7 to 12 months and I'm not trying to have a child, I'm desparate for anything to return my hormone levels to normal. HRT supplementation can't seem to balance me out and I'm having horrible anxiety every few weeks and can barely function. I had existing PTSD and my doctor says peri and menopause do raise anxiety as our hormones are too low or out of balance and we produce extra cortisol. She's had me on progesterone cream, pills etc. and it's impossible to find the right recipe so something like PRP treatment if it works and is safe would be a miracle for me. Even if it lasts 7 months that's 7 months of relief from this nightmare and buys me time to look into other therapies or maybe I repeat it. I know other startups on working on trying to reverse menopause (not so we can have children at 90 but so we can feel normal and avoid the serious health issues of menopause- dementia, heart, anxiety etc.). If any of you ladies have tried PRP please let me know! I looked into melatonin treatment as well but sadly I can't tolerate melatonin as it makes me more anxious. Thanks so much! 😃

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.