Anyone tried reflexology for fibroids ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone ! Any body tried reflexology for the constant  bleeding asociated with fibroids ? I've started a course, and am hoping it will settle things down. I've also tried eating as much organic food I can get my hands on. I'm taking Menapace as a supplement. Any advise would be fantastic I just want to try and stop this constant bleeding ASAP ! It's driving me crazy ! 😱😱😰

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hiya, my bleeding was just put down to abnormal uterine bleeding after an internal scan, pelvic exam and blood tests . I still don't feel convinced doctors have done all they can as they wouldn't refer me to a gynaecologist last year. No med or depo jabs stopped it. It stopped itself after 9th January of this year but started again 5 weeks ago and has slowly been getting heavier since then. I am seeing the doc again this afternoon as I can't take another year like last year. I am due to go on holiday abroad in 12 days and don't feel up to it, so tired. I started taking b vitamins 100mg and spat one ( natural iron supplement) to see if that helps but I just want this to stop now. I have pains and bloating, I'm wondering if something other than perimenopause could still be causing this. Very down with it all. Does anyone else have stomach pains with it ? 😕
    • Posted

I meant to say stopped after 9 mth of constant bleeding this January so it returning now is distressing me 😕
    • Posted

Hi , I haven't had much in the way of pain, just a couple of times with cramps. You poor thing 9 months is soooo long ! Mine has been 4 months and I'm climbing the walls ..... It's just literally a bloody nuisance. I have a scan booked for beginning of October but am pondering if it stays like this until then I don't think I can cope, your right it's exhausting. Maybe the reflexology will help me. If I get any success , I'll post on this forum in case it's worth you giving it a shot. I'm sure all is well as your tests would have shown any other problems 😀
  • Posted

Hi Goosie

My bleeding last week they said it was a period i had the inside ultrasound that revealed that I have two small cyst on my left ovary and a lesion on my right ovary. 

I feel that the combination of the Nerontin and the Estrdiol and Provera caused me to bleed last week. I was having anxieties while I was bleeding and very moody 

I stoped my Estradiol and Provera I was only on it for three weeks and then the bleeding starts after my Neurontin was raised to 100mg three times a day. I cut back on the Neurontin only took it at night now I may add the second one in the morning but that medication had me feeling weak while I was bleeding and it made me feel like I was going to fall out. 

You need to talk to your doctor about giving you something to stop the bleeding 

• Posted

Well I did see a gynaecologist two weeks ago who has booked me in for ultra sound scan beginning October. But if this persists I'll give them a shout and bring it forward. I just keep hanging on thinking it must settle anyday. Good luck with your meds I'll make a note and see what if anything I get. Did you have a sample taken of your womb as well as a scan ? 
  • Posted

Is Menapace a prescription?  I have a doctors apt. coming soon and trying to write down the oits, ointments and creams everyone else uses.  I ony have the Clob ointment down now which I have.  Would any of you chime in with what you use.  Just a quick not?

kathy

• Posted

Hi , Menapace is a supplement you can buy from most chemist and supermarket ! Hope that helps 😀👍🏻
  • Posted

Hi Goosie -- would love to hear how reflexology might work for fibroids and all the rest of our maladies. I had not tried it. My dh and I trade Zero Balancing sessions which have been good for many things, b/c it helps reduce stress and discomfort, while increasing relaxation. We took our training w several good ladies from Birmingham, England. I don't know if it would help anyone else, and it makes no claims. How long have you been getting reflexology treatments -- and is it helping yet? Best of luck with it all.
    • Posted

Hi Laurie , only just had my first session so early days but I'm remaining positive at worst it's relaxing and helps me de stress so that's going to help on its own ! I've never heard of zero balancing sounds very interesting ! .. I'll post up on this forum if I have positive results ! Do explain about the zero balancing ....? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.