Anyone tried the O-Shot?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Has anyone tried this?  It's in the Goldstein video and seems to be something he supports.

I found some trials and reviews online and will read them later.

Just curious if anyone here has tried it?

Sara

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

This is called platelet rich plasma therapy and I am also curious to see if anybody has had this, my doctor has written to expert dermatologists about it.
  • Posted

Morning Sara

What is this ? Is it an injection cos if so out of the question  for me !!

• Posted

I believe it is an injection.  I've been reading about it last night and this morning and its reported to generate healthy tissue for those of us who are diminishing.

Sounds promising to me.  Sounds like one injection can last for several years.

• Posted

It's actually supposed to be 18 months. When you say it is an injection... Your blood is taken, spun in a centrifuge to separate all the good parts and injected into the affected area. It has more growth factors so can aid healing. I do not think this is a miracle cure and any support for this is anecdotal- there are no reliable reviews I can find either. My doctor is writing to dermatologists regarding it but I am not going to spend £1000- unless of course there are people on here that have seen full remission of LS from having it themselves. It seems reasonably promising but nothing more.
  • Posted

i keep hearing of Dr.goldstein,could someone please point me in the right direction to watch this video?TIA
  • Posted

I got this 2 weeks ago. It cost me $1,500, im in Ca. They drew my blood from my arm, put it in a machine for 15 minutes and after numbing my lower area they injected it into 3 areas, I believe it is the clit, about the urinary tract, and directly inside. I had to lay back at a slant for 20 minutes to let it soak in, then they told me to get dressed. When I stood up a ton of blood came pouring out, make sure to bring a pad! The numbing block shot really hurt, then the next 2 days I was sore and uncomfortable. My clut swelled up but went down by day 2. I am a wk and a 1/2 after getting the shot and do not feel any difference yet with sensitivity or arousal. Doc said to wait 6 wks. Fingers crossed.

Btw I am 27 yrs old, one child, I got this achieve an orgasm, which I have been unable to do with current "less than average size" boyfriend.

• Posted

Hey Kristi,

Just wondering if you could provide a update. Have you noticed any difference in your sexual response/sensitivity since getting the o-shot?

I got the o-shot two weeks ago, so I'm very curious to hear your results.

• Posted

Please tell me if you ever noticed a difference. I got mine this week and I noticed absolutely nothing. Worried I wasted $$$$

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.