Anyone use a tefal actifry?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just bought one today and wondered what anyone cools in them, as I'm not about to start back on the chips! Lol 

Shelagh x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Of course that should of said 'cook' not cool 
  • Posted

Hi shelagh not got one but understand they use very little fat to cook things 

was going to ask similar about slow cookers - ie if I cook a whole chicken in the slow cooker is it ok fat wise if I take the skin off as it's been cooking in its own juices all day ...

• Posted

Yes just a teaspoon of oil.. I tried some frozen chips without any oil at all earlier and they came out fine ( I had to eat one for testing lol)

Maybe if you have a rack than will fit to sit the chicken on? I'm looking around my kitchen now for ideas , small plastic something that will allow the oil to drain away? X

• Posted

Nope! dont have one of those, but was thinking I might invest in a Ceracraft non stick frying pan :-)

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.