anyone use cd for ringing from amazon

Posted , 3 users are following.

Someone sent me info about cd for ringing. Anyone hear of using cd music for ringing.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Never used it but I can guess it is like using white noise to suppress background noise. My tinnitis is pretty loud and I can hear it despite whatever noise is going on so I am doubting it would work for me but it may for those people whose tinnitis is not so rudely loud.
    • Posted

Donna, My noise is level 10 It's hard on days like that doing it all no salt , water ,beta histimine, . What do you do this is a nightmare some days, hard to just function.

• Posted

I had tinnitis for more than ten years before I was even diagnosed with menieres. It has gotten louder in the past couple of years but maybe it is in my frame of mind. It bothered me at first but after a while although I hear it, it doesn't bother me. I has become my background noise. I take diuretics instead of betahist so I at least do not have to watch the salt so terribly. If I recall correctly, several people have spoken about the use of steroid injections and how they have helped to improve the tinnitis and the feeling of pressure. It may well be worth your while to investigate this course. From what I have found out, some people respond well to this but there are some who do not. The why of that is not known but some investigations are going the way of an autoimmune disorder. (at least they are looking).

• Posted

Hi again James

White noise definitely works for some people but for others. There is a site runned by Stephane Pigeon called myNoise. I think it's still free to use the basic sounds but there is a one off charge to access some of the "locked features"

It has a huge number of different sounds and a feature where you can push sliders up and down to fine tune to your own choice. Why not try there before you shell out money to Amazon?  Make sure it's the .net site and not the .com one , which is not the original site but someone who copied his ideas.

• Posted

"runned"  sigh....  I was trying to decide if I would type run or owned and ended up combining them.

I need coffee...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.