anyone use drugs to build Myelin sheeth?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I've been researching and shopping around and I came across medication that is supposed to help rebuild the Myelin Sheeth thereby improving TN. Has anyone tried this or heard of it?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alea, I've not heard of it  ...but thanks for your research. I reseached it alittle and finally emailed my pharmacy here in Thailand ..as pharmacy staff here usually know more than doctors here. I wait her reply and shall inform you what she says. In Thailand, we ex-pats can buy most all meds over the counter. As a former part-time rescue worker, being able to purchase medications when absolutely needed   ...for my own self medication has be a huge blessing.  Doctors in US just wanta run up one's bill with an insurance companies with needless tests.
  • Posted

Hi. Did you hear back from Jonah re his pharmacys response?  Of all the trials/procedures I would have thought repairing the Myelin sheath would be the most effective?  Paula UK
    • Posted

CalciumAEP is said to be effective. it's not available in Australia.I am thinking of getting it from overseas.This myelin sheath is depleted in people with nerve damage:eg. Trigeminal neuralgia.
  • Posted

Alea  ....I've not forgotten you. My pharmacists is still researching. We can't get the product you state but we're looking for alernatives. Sorry slow reply, as I keep forgetting my password for this site  ...getting older ain't for sissies.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.