Anyone use wet ones...

Posted , 4 users are following.

im hv bacterial posterior blepharitis.. if any one success with wet ones wipes.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes, it works very well for me; but, unfortunately, does not cure it completely. I use once a day normally. From time to time it will still flare up, and I will then use Wet Ones 2-3 times a day until it once again settles down.

• Posted

Dear Albert,

I used the Wet Ones, antibacterial hand wipes, and killed the Blepharitis in just a little over three months.

I used them often for the first week then went down to 3 times a day then the last couple of months only 2 times a day.

I did not miss a day. The Wet Ones I used are sold in the U S. The last ingredient is Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

They are in a red box. The yellow box of Wet Ones have the same ingredients too. There are some in a red box that have different ingredients so be sure and check. They have .3% Benzethonium Chloride.

Some people use them and feel better and then quit for a while and it comes back.

One girl, Jill, used them 2 times a day and her lashes grew back in.

Benzethonium Chloride kills Staph.

You just have to be careful that you are not allergic to detergents, fabric softeners or lanolin or aloe.

Hope this information helps you,

Lynda79

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.