Anyone using apple cider vinegar for warts?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I found this little white thing below my vagina. It didn't look like any of the STD pics online but I just feel sure it's a wart. I was reading about apple cider vinegar and how it can kill them so I've been putting that on the area for 5 days. That white one is smaller but I can see many other tiny ones about 10 min after holding a cotton ball soaked in the vinegar on the area. Has anyone had any luck with this method? I won't spread them around like this, will I?

I'm traveling for work right now and won't be able to get to the doctor for a couple of weeks.

I'd like to post a couple pictures but I'm not sure how. I keep getting a file too large message.

Maybe it's not even warts but I have a sinking feeling that is exactly what I have. I always use condoms but I'm reading up on HPV. It looks like that doesn't necessarily help.

If anyone has treated theirs with apple cider vinegar how long did it take to get rid of them? I'm also open to trying other methods. I just want them gone (who doesn't?)!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I will never use apple cider vinegar again. I thought for sure something was a wart. turned out it wasn't and I'm still hurting from messing everyrhing up with the vinegar weeks later

• Posted

yea def. don't use acv on your skin, it burns and the pain is unbearable, i used coconut oil and it itches and did not do anything? i don't know why the internet recommends using it on your skin, maybe a specific brand.

• Posted

Did what you originally thought was a wart turn white with the vinegar? I'm beginning to think that maybe not everyone's warts turn white.

What did your not wart end up being?

• Posted

It is painful, that's for sure. I haven't read anything about coconut oil helping or not. I've seen ACV and tea tree oil home remedies and that's about it.

• Posted

it was just a vaginal bump.i would suggest posting on the is this hpv board on reddit. lots of people who have had positive warts help out as well as medical professionals. worth a shot

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.