Anyone using Neueve for VA with positive results?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this for VA and/or vulvodynia?  There are a lot of claims and testimonials about how well it works. Still searching for something to provide some relief. 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Julie is it called Vagisan I have been looking internet.  Would try anything. I am better but not right still on estriol 

How are you 

• Posted

I am coping one day at a time. Thanks for asking Olive. Still struggling with UTI symptoms daily, vaginal pain (and severe burning) and what appears to be vulvodynia and pudendal neuralgia all on the left side only. Lots to deal with and unfortunately, all estrogen creams burn (whether applied internally or to the vulva only).  I’ve just recently started on gabapentin but no relief yet. Tried cymbalta but i could not sleep on it. So just looking for a product that might ease some of this pain or burning until the meds kick in and I find a HRT that I can use. I’ve been using coconut oil and vitE daily but it provides no relief. How are you doing now? 
  • Posted

Am a bit the same as you I have the UTI symptoms and cloudy urine and the burning. I am still using estriol cream and even find after I use it it doesn't feel good. The next day or later the next day it begins to be a bit better. When I say a bit better I mean the feeling it gives me when I use it lessens a bit. When you need to use the bathroom does the feeling you get of needing feel just terrible and almost unbearable. It makes me think my bladder is inflamed or something. I am up at the very least three times a night. I hate that because I can't get back to sleep and when I do am up again shortly after. I have stopped using soap of any kind or washes because I feel anything in the water makes me much worse no matter how much it says we can use it.  I had been using sterilised wipes but not any more even they have ingredients. Like you I don't know where to go from here am truly disgusted. When I looked up the cream you mentioned I found the other one it was on eBay will keep an eye on it and maybe try itvI don't care where it comes from so long as it helps. 

Like me too I really hope you find something 

will be a n touch 

• Posted

It saddens me to read this as I,too have suffered with these issues. As I have stated before, I am 72 yrs old, post menopausal, Have had a complete hysterectomy due to the fact that I had ovarian cancer along with having breast cancer, so double mastectomy and chemo. And a history of UTIs.

After having three treatments of Mona Lisa Touch, I still experience burning and discomfort from time to time. One of my oncologists, the one for the bottom end, as I have two, one for each end, prescribed Premarin Vaginal Cream 0.625 mg. 

This has helped me along with occasionally using Lidocaine 5%.

I hope this information will help you. At least, it may give you some options to discuss with your doctor.

http://a 

• Posted

Hi Olive,

In regards to your bladder question, I have recently been started a few different medications to try to get my pain under control. I am seeing some improvement in my bladder symptoms for sure and my sleep. I just slept through the night last night (8 hours) without having to get up to pee for the first time in 4 months. I am taking naproxen (500 mg) with a built in stomach protector called esomeprazole. I am also taking a low dose of gabapentin at night and I take T3s during the day for the vaginal/vulva pain and burning as needed.   I have also started a few supplements including N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAC). This was recommended to me by 2 physicians and my naturopath for the bladder issues so I thought I would give it a try. I am not sure which medication is helping but at the moment I don’t even care...I’m enjoying the reprieve from some of the pain. 

• Posted

Hi girls

Try an old fashioned nappy rash cream called Drapoline.  Mum used to use it on me as a baby and when she burned herself on the cooker one day it was all she had to hand so she used it.  The burn healed up brilliantly so we always had it in for burns.

Now I too have the dreaded burn, sting, pain, dryness, discomfort that you are all talking about, yes I’m on Estriol cream and that helps but I can only insert it, anything on the outer tissues burns. Ouch!  So after trying every other cream I could, without relief - I tried Drapoline and it has really helped. I’ve been free of burning for quite a few weeks now. Gently rub in morning and night.  I doooooo hope it might help some of you.

I'm not sure it is stocked much now on the high street but you can get it on that online shop which is taking over the world!

Report back girls if you try and it helps.

• Posted

I will try it and how often do you use estriol cream I am once a week but use half twice a week because I found with the whole applicator half of it fell out so do it now in two halves. Not sure if it makes a lot of difference. Do you have bladder issues too 

so fed up of this and I believe will have to take estriol all my life hope my memory remains good. 

• Posted

Thanks for sharing that information. It is likely not available in stores in Canada but you are correct...I did check and it can be purchased on line. 
    • Posted

Olive, was it you who was looking for a good soap free wash? I cannot remember now who I messaged about that. I think I found one. I went and bought one called Organyc Intimate Wash and I really like it (and have not had a reaction so far). I don’t apply it anywhere near the vulva but only on the pubic area and rear and I sit in a tub to rinse. It has a very nice smell (from an essential oil). It is free of all of the nasty stuff we are not supposed to use. 
  • Posted

Hi Olive, I use the cream twice a week.  I just insert a bit with my finger.

No, I’m thankful I have no bladder issue.

all the best xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.