Anyone using primrose or borage oils?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am interested to know if you saw any benefits and in what aspect. Do they help with daily headaches and bone pains? Or this weird off balance and dizzy feeling? And also, did you experience any side effects?

Thanks a lot in advance ladies! smile

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I do not use evening primrose but St. John's Wort, I get all those feelings as well as a numb face sometimes also forget words and do silly thinks apparently I am peri menopause, and have only suffered with anxiety since, menopause and peri menopause , but St Johns Wort has certainly helped. Good luck

• Posted

I use to take Borage oil, in pills. They worked for a while then stopped. Primrose bothered my stomach so I can't say it worked. I also took st. John's wort. It actually took away all my symptoms. But not everyone is a candidate for St. John's wort. If you have high bp you simply cannot take it. Good luck.

• Posted

What form of st. John's wort did you take? And what were your symptoms?

• Posted

I took it in pill form. I had all 76 symptoms listed on the menopause board found at the beginning.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.