Anyone want to make a new friends?❤️

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone wanted to make a new friend?

Since i have been ill all of my friends have left me, i dont know if anyone else has had this?

I was just wondering if anyone would like to chat to me.

I am a 15 year old girl from England and i dont go to school ❤

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Hi Ellie,

I am so sorry to hear that you are ill and unable to go to school. I hope you manage to find some young people who understand what you are going through because it is too hard for those who don't know what it is like to accept your limitations. Have you tried facebook groups? I am so much older than you but have found some good groups for my age on social media and that helps because I don't have any friends left either. There is a small group called Young people/adolescents with CFS/ME - it is described as "a group for teens/adolescents with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who are wanting to relate with others, connect, and share experiences, or ask any questions!!". Also try the ME Association who have many groups. It is important for you to keep communicating with people and those in a similar position are your best bet. I'm not really explaining myself very well, sorry. You might get someone who lives near you and could meet face to face or a group like one I attend that has meetings once a month for a chat and a coffee. I hope you find something to suit. x

• Posted

Thank you i will give them groups a try ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.