Anyone with Acid reflux/silence reflux & dizziness and clogged ears????

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, I am new here.... I have been suffering with bad acid reflux for years.... last September I started to feel dizzy.... my ears are clogged and the dizziness is hard to explain. Nothing spins it's just a feeling like my ears and eyes are not in sync for like a micro second..... I feel this way when I am walking, turning head, etc..... I feel under water and I can hear my breathing in my ears...My allergist says is the reflux getting into my ears..... I also have neck herniation.... not sure if it could be related to that too...... My ears are always clogged, so I was wondering if any of you suffer from acid reflux / silence reflux causing dizziness and clogged ears?????? If so, how did you fix it? I am in my wits ends... this has been going on since September of last year and I can't take it any longer 😦 Thanks so much for any input, it's appreciated!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi do get sore full ears and definitely feeling dizzy a lot, like you not spinning. When I am walking or standing just feel like I am in a lift and sort of feel liking it is going down. I have noticed also that I get a lot of mucous, frothy stuffy and also nose feels blocked. Have had GERD for years but the silent reflux is relatively new. GP just said up the PPI

• Posted

am getting shortness of breath, dizzness like a heaviness especially around my nose area and my ear feel like there is fluid dripping from them and always so itchy dr couldnt find anything wrong with my ears and its been almost a yr now and still having this issue this problem i dont what to do i had a endoscopy done and they said it was acid reflux gave me meds i didnt like them because they have bad side effects, my ears dont bother me unless my acid reflux acts up

• Posted

I'm having the same problem. My reflux started last year February and i have everything you just said. The itchy and clogged ears . And my ears gets itchy especially when i take in fluids or food . And its always wet . Neck pain. Weird feelings around the neck . Can't explain. I've used all kinds of meds . I'm tired . And I've also noticed a lump at the back of my neck close to my head . I don't know what that is.

• Posted

I'm having the same problem. My reflux started last year February and i have everything you just said. The itchy and clogged ears . And my ears gets itchy especially when i take in fluids or food . And its always wet . Neck pain. Weird feelings around the neck . Can't explain. I've used all kinds of meds . I'm tired . And I've also noticed a lump at the back of my neck close to my head . I don't know what that is.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.