Anyone with IBS have pelvic pain as well?

Posted , 5 users are following.

This pain is like a dull ache, kinda like menstrual cramps (sorry guys lol)

Anyone else?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, yes I quite often get pelvic pain that is similar to menstrual pain with IBS

• Posted

also get pelvic pain sometimes. It can be sharp or dull and aching, especially below the belly button and above the genital region.

• Posted

hi, this is happening to me currently i have recently on Wednesday noticed bright fresh red blood in stool, only when passing bowel movements. hard stomach like constipation or something, pebble like stools and then change to normal and green/brown and lumpy. gas seems trapped or something. because my rectum seems so tight i dont know . im freaking out as i am 24 and i think i have bowel or colon cancer or something. i have been crying so much and i just scheduled to see a doctor on thursday. but i think im gonna run into the ER tomorrow. its 3am while im typing this because i cant sleep at all! i have pelvic pain and weird twinges in my left leg, my stomach cramps feel period related but idk. i have back pain as well. i was recently disgnosed with Pcos and years ago they suspected endometriosis too. in feburary i had a hemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary and caused me significant pain and i couldnt work for 2 weeks as i was so weak and couldnt walk. now i am dealing sith this my anxiety is through the roof, i am freaking out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.