Anyone with similar issues?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am close to 40 years old. I also had one ovary removed about 15 years ago, oh and no thyroid- but presumably well regulated TSH. I do have symptoms on and off but regular period. About 5 days ago my throat started feeling weird- somewhat tight around the ears, my mouth somewhat burning. Some foods would make a small bump appear on my throat- it usually disappears in few hours. My ears feel heavy. When I eat the throat feeling gets a bit better, but the full and heavy ears do not. Some mornings I wake up with a headache that goes away once I get up and freshen up from sleeping. This morning had the annoying headache- not unbearable, but just annoying- gets better with no meds. I also feel weaker, somewhat light headed. Slight nausea and stomach upset comes and goes. Have eye problems- saw an eye doctor and she said some layer at the back of my eyes is peeling and it will feel better once it is fully peeled.

I do have anxiety although I have never formally been diagnosed.

I hate the tight throat feeling, and full ears. I feel so dumb constantly having some weird symptoms. I cannot really see a doctor because of covid, but historically I end up being looked at as if I am plain crazy hypochondriac:(

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.