anyone with surrogacy experience?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone! It happened so that there was rapture of the uterus during my first delivery. The uterus was removed. My husband and I want to have one more child. What options do we have? We are thinking about surrogacy and adoption. My dh inclines to surrogacy more. We are from France and this procedure is illegal here. Is there anyone who underwent surrogacy or adoption? What problems have you faced? Which agencies/clinics have you used? How much did you pay? I want to talk to someone who knows the process personally. Reading articles in the internet doesn’t bring much info. All of them are so controversial! And I want to know all aspects and sides, so we’d understand how and where to start. I’m almost 40 years and I don’t want to waste time. I’ll appreciate any information! 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello hun! I'm so sorry you faced infertility. A year ago I was approximately in the same situation. I wanted to have a child, but the condition of my health couldn't allow me to accomplish my dream. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2015. We've been ttc for 7 years before I got to know about my diagnosis. Treatment wasn't working at all. I didn't want to waste time. I was 32 already. And this wasn't only about my age. I was just so tired of ttc like crazy and getting nothing instead. I was recommended by my doc to use donor eggs to gp. We've decided to go abroad. There were lots of proc of going abroad, plus we wanted anonymous donor. Girls on this forum helped a lot to understand the process and to choose where to go. We contacted clinics directly. No agencies, it's just a waste of money. We found professional clinic and saved some money. I've got pregnant from the first try in July. I gave birth to a healthy and wonderful boy in April. I hope you will find the best option which will help you to become parents for a second time! Good luck!

• Posted

Thanks for reply! I'm so sorry about your diagnosis. I'm happy to know you found solution! My congratulations! Your story is so inspiring. I'm so happy for you! Thanks for advices. I'll consider them for sure. I wish all the best to you and your family! Thank you so much for sharing your story with me. Now I really need to hear such words. They give me hope and strength to keep going. I really don’t want to lose time any more. I also feel so tired from being stressed all the time. I hope we’ll start our journey soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.